JD & I experienced an incredible healing session called the Raindrop Technique on Monday afternoon. It's hard to put into words exactly what we felt and experienced, but we both can tell that something is definitely happening to our bodies!


RAINDROP TECHNIQUE
Raindrop Technique® combines the art of aromatherapy with the techniques of Vita Flex and gentle hand movements in the application of essential oils to various areas of the body. This treatment provides a revolutionary means of bringing balance and harmony to the body - physically, mentally,emotionally and spiritually.

0 Responses to "Day 30 Tuesday 1-27-09"

  • About Me

    My Photo
    Denita
    Who I Am . . . I am a Colorado native, living in Florida (yes by choice) I have lived in Florida since 1985, and I live here now with three dogs, a Umbrella Cockatoo, a couple of ghosts and a complicated beautiful man. I met him on-line, and I love him more everyday. I have white hair that is more beautiful then fresh fallen snow. I can’t stand to wear uncomfortable shoes, but I love to paint my toenails. There are few things as beautiful to me as the musical lilt of mountain speech or the sound of a crying fiddle. I am a proud liberal pro-choice feminist. I am a white person who cares deeply about racial equality. I am a straight person who cares deeply about gay rights. I am spiritual, but not religious. I meditate, study Buddhism,believe in natural medicine, and yes I talk to angels. I believe in hope and transformation. I believe that love is stronger than fear. I believe in the magic that lives between the writer and the reader. I believe in the healing power of creativity. I believe that each one of us on this planet is an artist with a story to tell. I'm telling my story as honestly as I can.
    View my complete profile

    Blog Archive